Understand people and develop better relationships!
Indeed, there is nobody who can live alone on this planet we need different forms of relationships, such as friendship. Friendship is one of the greatest forms of relationship that everyone will surely want to have.
To be able to understand what friendship is, you must look at its definitions and reasons for its importance and goodness. For this, you can refer to the great and famous philosopher Aristotle.
A lot of philosophers give emphasis on conjecture and theory. For sure, Aristotle has contributed to this kind of philosophy as well. He has given great emphasis on the reasons why friendship is essential.
Below is a list of chapters that you are about to learn from:
- Chapter 01: The Basics on Friendships
- Chapter 02: Identify Where Your Friendships Have Issues
- Chapter 03: How Your Friendships Affect Your Life
- Chapter 04: What Makes a Good Friend?
- Chapter 05: What Makes a Bad Friend?
- Chapter 06: Learn To Understand People Better
- Chapter 07: The Benefits of Friendships
- Chapter 08: Staying Motivated For Maintaining Friendships
- Chapter 09: Staying On Track
- Chapter 10: Making Resolutions for Friendships